New Tyres

• Quality of service

Guest's review of Bloomers of Cheltenham, Cheltenham

“New Tyres”

Written on: 25/03/2014

Their website didn't have tyre pricing so I called them up and found their price for a pair of Avons was the best in town. They needed to order them in which only took a few hours and when the tyres arrived I got a phone call to tell me, I took the car in straight away and the job was done in less than half an hour including adjusting the tracking.

I had originally booked online in advance with Halfords Autocenter but on arrival they didn't have the tyres I ordered and was offered some inferior ones. I insisted on the ones I ordered, much to their annoyance. They said they would be in on Thursday. Their attitude stank so I looked up some of their reviews and found this is a common trait along with some desperately poor work. Lucky for me a call to customer service got me a refund, after which I came to Ski Tyres.

It is such a relief that places like this still exist with good prices, good communication, good service and nice friendly staff.

Excellent all round.