Scholl Footwear Flight Socks Review

From 1 review
  • Comfort

rupal2's review of Scholl Footwear Flight Socks

“I bought these before my long haul flight to Hong Kong...”

Written on: 30/09/2013 by rupal2 (109 reviews written)

I bought these before my long haul flight to Hong Kong earlier this year. I've heard many horror stories about DVT, and thought it was a good idea to take precautions. I have to say, I do have a thing about wearing socks on the plane, I hate being barefoot, in case I touch something horrible, or in case they never cleaned the cabin properly.

Anyway, these flight socks are very comfortable. You tend to forget your wearing them after a while. For me it was comforting to have them, not only did it keep my feet clean, but I felt happier in the knowledge that I could be preventing myself from getting DVT. I do recommend them to anyone going on long haul flights, although don't see why you can't wear them on short haul flights.

• Comfort