Avoid this company if you want prompt delivery

Bonniedaisy's review of Q-Based Solutions, Inc. PetsBestRx Breeder's Mite & Mange Superpack

“Avoid this company if you want prompt delivery”

Written on: 25/10/2011 by Bonniedaisy (1 review written)

I paid almost $40 for priority UPS delivery. 25 days later, I have not received the goods and this company cannot even tell me where the parcel is.

Waited so long I bought another treatment (at a cost of about $10) that has cured my dogs problem.

their customer care can only tell me to refuse the parcel when (IF?) it arrives--but no mention of a refund of course.

$100 down the drain. Have given it 1 star as at least their customer care team answer emails and are polite--but that is the only good thing I can say about q-Based Solutions.

Guest's Response to Bonniedaisy's Review

Written on: 02/03/2012

What did you end up purchasing that worked?

Howardyoung090's Response to Bonniedaisy's Review

Written on: 16/08/2013

After trying several other online pet care delivery services over the years, a vet strongly recommended Qbased. The vet said that several of her clients are customers and thoroughly satisfied with the products, quality and service. Being single and busy, I enjoy the convenience of having top quality pet care products delivered to my door. There is a huge quality difference between Qbased and some of the other nasty online services I tried in the past. I am a very satisfied customer.

Enriquecarter's Response to Bonniedaisy's Review

Written on: 27/04/2013

QBased Solutions shipped quickly.
I came accross this QBased Solutions review by accident; but I do have a question. Did you ever get your package? Are you outside of the US? If you selected the package to go UPS, there is tracking information to tell you where your package is. On the other hand, if you selected USPS, many times packages get lost and it takes a long time to ship. I never order USPS because of that reason. I have ordered from Q-Based Solutions for some PetsBestRx products. I didn't have any problems with receiving the product or the product itself.

Bonniedaisy's Response to Bonniedaisy's Review

Written on: 05/03/2012

In France it is called Septivon. In the UK Hibiscrub.
Can be bought in a pharmacy.