Cat Losing Fur

janetleeke's review of Bob Martin Flea Spot On For Cats

“Cat Losing Fur”

Written on: 02/06/2013 by janetleeke (1 review written)

I can't believe I've only just looked at reviews! I thought Bob Martin was a reputable company, but since using the spot on treatments my cat's fur is coming out in clumps around her neck where it was applied. She has even just let me wash her - this is unheard of as she does not let you pick her up, but she must have been in such discomfort that it was a relief. I advise people not to buy iy and instead use product from the vet. They may be more expensive, but the animals are worth it. I'm gobsmacked by this.

Ritaturkey's Response to janetleeke's Review

Written on: 11/07/2013

similar thing has just happened to my cat, bright red skin & she was shrieking washed it off but want to know any suggestions what to do to soothe it

Janetleeke's reply to Ritaturkey's Comment

Written on: 11/07/2013

Bob Martin have been very professional about this and asked for all the details so they can investigate - it is worth contacting them.

Ritaturkey's reply to Janetleeke's Comment

Written on: 13/07/2013

Do you happen to know the best email address for Bob Martin re this? It was fortunate I could rinse her under the tap within 10 mins as she is only small if not I dread to think what would have happened to her skin

Janetleeke's reply to Ritaturkey's Comment

Written on: 13/07/2013

They contacted me through Amazon.
Hope your cat is ok xx