KILLS CATS

Guest's review of Bob Martin Flea Spot On For Cats

“KILLS CATS”

Written on: 24/09/2012

My kittens were poisoned by Bob Martins flea drops. Help me stop this from happening to more kittens, cats, dogs and puppies.

My 3 kittens had a battle for life last night after a products attacked their nervous system. It sent them into uncontrollable seizures for over 16 hours. One of them, Sapphire, died whilst we tried to save them. One has recovered but currently has problems walking and the other is still stuck in seizures and has to be drop fed water every minute to stop him dehydrating. Oscar and Elliot have been rushed to an emregency appointment at the vet today. It was only after all this went on that we realised just how many cases there are about this brand of flea drop. Hundreds, if not thousands.

In an astonishing lapse of morality vets are forced to deal with such cases whilst themselves condemning the product. It's still on shelves and unless people say something more pets will suffer and possibly die from these flea drops.

Anthony43's Comment

Written on: 26/09/2012

i used it on my cat 6 times and it kills the fleas for sure - make sure you apply the spot on correctly as any residue that is licked by the cat will cause him to salivate. I don't know if other people have tried it but it's perfectly fine on my cat -

Anthony43's Comment

Written on: 28/09/2012

I can only report on my cat and he is fine, I always make sure the Bob Martin Spot On is not placed on him where he can lick it as it's toxic (it kills fleas don't you know!).. I've used front line but the fleas will always come back and it's very expensive. So I'll stick to Bob Martin, they've been making flea killer for generations and it's cheaper by far

Dannyboy182's Comment

Written on: 26/09/2012

Yes, obviously it doesn't kill all cats, I've used it myself in the past, but just as some humans have allergies to certain things, some cats are clearly highly allergic to this product.

Frontline has no reported cases of this, Bob Martin has dozens, if not hundreds.

It's better to be safe than sorry.

Also, the fleas on the kittens mentioned above are still alive, the product killed a cat and not the fleas, go figure.