Written on: 24/09/2012
My kittens were poisoned by Bob Martins flea drops. Help me stop this from happening to more kittens, cats, dogs and puppies.
My 3 kittens had a battle for life last night after a products attacked their nervous system. It sent them into uncontrollable seizures for over 16 hours. One of them, Sapphire, died whilst we tried to save them. One has recovered but currently has problems walking and the other is still stuck in seizures and has to be drop fed water every minute to stop him dehydrating. Oscar and Elliot have been rushed to an emregency appointment at the vet today. It was only after all this went on that we realised just how many cases there are about this brand of flea drop. Hundreds, if not thousands.
In an astonishing lapse of morality vets are forced to deal with such cases whilst themselves condemning the product. It's still on shelves and unless people say something more pets will suffer and possibly die from these flea drops.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Burned My Cats Fur " Read More
" As much use as Anne Franks drum kit " Read More
Written by bobmartinsanidiot
" Devastated " Read More
" Bob Martin Flea treatment " Read More
Written by Daveyboy1970
" Reaction to frontline " Read More