BM Flea Collar For Cats

Guest's review of Bob Martin Flea Kill

“BM Flea Collar For Cats ”

Written on: 10/10/2012

I have 5 cats and it can be very costly to keep up with the flea treatments from the vets for them so as I went around the supermarket one day I noticed the Bob Martin Flea Collars for cats and thought it might be worth giving them a go (it was winter when fleas are less abundant). I bought 5 of them and when I got home I proceeded to attatch to each of my cats. All cats are healthy and between the ages of 4 years and 6 months and had always been flead with Frontline, within a day or so I noticed 3 of my cats were scratching, crying and did not seem happy, at first I put this down to not being used to having a collar on but then I noticed them sleeping a awful lot, they seemed lethargic, stopped eating and when I picked them up under their chins were all sores, on all 3 of my cats, their skin around their necks and chins became swollen, inflamed, weeping, bleeding and they lost hair from there. I took the collars off all the cats and treated the cats with sudacreme and it took a good couple of months for their skin to really heal and their hair has not really grown back. Now I know animals can have allergic reations but 3 of them? And what on earth is in this stuff to cause such extreme reactions? Horrendous stuff

Smokinsommers's Comment

Written on: 11/10/2012

........PLEASE VISIT THIS BLOG..that will te you loads about the bobmartin product that should be banned

Niterider's Comment

Written on: 24/11/2012

I'm so shocked after reading this review so much that I've removed the bob Martin flea collar from my cat no wonder he has sores on his neck now I know why!!!! and I totally agree that all Bob Martin products should be removed from supermarkets and banned from being sold everywhere!
My sincere sympathy goes out to all the owners of pets that have lost their lives due to this flea treatment.
Andy

Smokinsommers's Comment

Written on: 11/10/2012

bob Martin flea products use a different chemical in there products that no other flea product uses,,,,IT KILLS...FACT !!