Just didn't work

Grissy's review of Bob Martin Flea Kill

“Just didn't work”

Written on: 12/08/2011 by Grissy (2 reviews written)

I applied Bob Martin "spot on double action" to my cat a week ago (before seeing the reviews i must add) and nothing happened at all.. No severe reactions however no killing of fleas. We brushed her out last friday night - 2 dead - 2 living, saturday 0 dead 1 living and as the week has gone on of course the amounts of living fleas are increasing. I've spoken to the vet who is going to give us some prescription stuff but its worth noting she winced when i said Bob Martin and told us its not wise to use it.

As a side note - I mentioned to my mother that i had used this treatment this morning to basically tell her to avoid it in her cats and she told me that i'd ben lucky and that one of her cats was one of the ones affected by the severe reactions - this was a while ago now and she said that she'd applied the treatment (also a spot on) in the morning and within an hour the cat was very ill - he'd been trembling and fitting and also she noted that his back legs seemed not to be under his control - moving in short jerky movements. She'd had to take him in as an emergency and luckily he was ok after the vet had him overnight.

Guest's Response to Grissy's Review

Written on: 12/08/2011

I have been using Bob Martin flea treatment and it does not work! I took my dog to the vet this morning and he comfimed Bob Martin products is a waste of money,
The best treatment for flea's is spot on.