Waste of money.

Guest's review of Bob Martin Flea Kill

“Waste of money.”

Written on: 03/08/2011

Bought the Bob Martin worm treatment for my two cats, you sprinkle it onto the food and even though i tried it in tiny doses they both refused to touch their food (and they would normally eat ANYTHING!) i even tried tiny amounts of it in tuna which is their absolute favourite but still no joy.
I then wrote to the company as they have a customer help address on the box and enclosed the box with a full unopened sachet (there were two in the box)and my receipt.
They replied and basically said i had very fussy cats and enclosed a cheque for €5 even though it cost me over €10. This is what annoyed me most, what's another €5 to a company? If i had gotten a full refund I would have thought fair play and tried other products in the range later instead of now typing bad reveiws online!!! Turns out the cats were right as according to reviews of other products they could have ended up foaming at the mouth or even 6ft under if they had eaten it!