burns skin

Guest's review of Advocate for Cats

“burns skin”

Written on: 02/06/2013

this product has burned my cats skin so much she has large burns and scabs all over her neck.we want a safe product what kind of testing did this company do.explain to the general public the truth if you sell it make it safe.i don't like this product because you have damaged my cat and made her unwell.

Sandy22's Comment

Written on: 10/06/2013

My cat also has fur burned off behind his neck and reacted badly when the treatment was applied - we wont be using Advocate again.

Kayley0130's Comment

Written on: 19/10/2013

we have two kittens and used advocate for the first time after being given it by the vets but the male kittens fur fell out and his skin is scabby and red. my female kitten it must of touched her collar as it melted the safety catch shut also sticking her fur to it so it pulled every time she moved, luckily we noticed and cut it off. both have really red patches now, will definitely be sticking to frontline in the future.

Tiglet's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2013

My five month old kitten also lost fur at the site where the product was applied within 8 hours. She seems mostly ok otherwise, but I think her skin is itchy and sensitive. I definitely agree that this should be a side effect mentioned and explained by Bayer.