Advocate for Cats Review

chloec's review of Advocate for Cats

“I used advocate for cats on my two teenage cats. The...”

Written on: 12/11/2012 by chloec (1 review written)

I used advocate for cats on my two teenage cats. The treatment did not work at all so i repeated the dose the following week and still they have fleas! I have never used advocate before and will not be using it again.

Sallyflood's Response to chloec's Review

Written on: 10/11/2014

Visit to the vet cost me £47 today. My cat has a hypersensitivity to the Bob Martin all clear spot on. It has been reported that she has allopecia and lesions all over the body. Temperature of 39.3 and anxious. No flea dirt evident but combed out a lot of dried skin. Given colvasone steroid injection and another visit and I guess more money on Friday. I shall definitely be taking this further in all directions and looking at other posts and reviews there are plenty people who feel the same.