Written on: 22/12/2011 by catthing (1 review written)
hello, my name is Andy and my cat is called Tesla.
i had taken my cat to the vet and he gave her a clean bill of health,
did a blood test and said she was very healthy with a beautiful coat.
she didnt have fleas and is a house cat but he told us to put on advocate anyway.
with in 1 day she began to act odd, staring into space and not eating, she just slept alot, 2-3 days after she appeared to recover but was still odd.just after a week she started to get ill so we rushed her back to the vet and were told she had kidney failure, and he couldnt understand. i told the vet about advocate and he said he would check it out.this is december 20th 2011.we took tesla home as she was still drinking and eating small amounts.the next day we rushed her back to the vet as she was being sick(pure water) and drinking loads, also trying to sleep and then moving then trying to sleep.
we got a phone call about 10pm and were told that she was in a very bad way and could they put her to sleep, my wife and i rushed to the vet and held my poor cat as he put her to sleep, i just kept saying her name and stroking her till she died.
the vet is convinced advocate (also known as advance in usa) killed her.
the product was applied properly and she did not lick any of it.
it was sold to us by the vet.
i buried my cat yesterday.
ive looked online and found this is happening a lot in the states and now in england. if you google the name you will just get reviews but dig a bit deeper and hundreds of cases are out there.
google "Dangerous Pet Products"? on youtube and you will see, also try "flea medicine killed my pet"
also people who have used this product for a few times with no bad results have also said it eventully killed their pet.
please dont take the chance, dont kill your cat with this product.
As rated by real users
" Almost killed my dog! " Read More
" Toxic poison... " Read More
Written by Bambilita
" Amazing stuff " Read More
" Should not be on sale " Read More
" Killbillpestcontrol got rid of the rats in my loft. " Read More