An awesome solution to the killer Aiptasia in Aquariums

From 1 review

PearlWhite's review of Ultralife Aiptasia & Majano Remover

“An awesome solution to the killer Aiptasia in Aquariums”

Written on: 31/05/2013 by PearlWhite (0 reviews written)

Really, I was not aware about the killer anemone named Aiptasia. All on a sudden I noticed 4-5 small transparent stuffs in my saltwater aquarium grown on a piece of stony corals I added to my aquarium few days back. Those guests were really beautiful and no one will believe that they are killers. I went out in a tour for around a week and when my mate was caring my aquarium she asked me if there’s anything to do with those small palm tree shaped things. I told nothing to do as they were beautiful. After around 10 days while I got time to watch carefully, I found one of my gold fishes and some shrimps are dead. I also noticed there are so many small palm tree shaped things. I understood that those reproduced very fast and started worrying about them. When I asked my friend who has many years’ experience in fish keeping he came to my home and alerted me those were harmful Aiptasia. According to his suggestion I added some peppermint shrimps that day but those were failing to fight with too much growth of those Aiptasia.
I was looking for a quick solution and when I found Aiptasia & Majano remover solution from Ultralife I became able to get rid of those killers. I’m really thankful to them for such specialized product to fight Aiptasia & Majano properly.