Poor customer service

Guest's review of Rocket Aquatics - www.rocketaquatics.co.uk

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 16/05/2013

I ordered a Fish R Fun 7 litre hexagonal acrylic aquarium from this company for my sons 11th birthday.The aquarium was heavily bubble wrapped and because his birthday was almost 3 weeks after the delivery date I left it wrapped for him to open. As soon as it was out of the box it was immediately apparent that it was badly scratched, one 5 inch scratch and many small abrasions on the acrylic.
I immediately e-mail Rocket Aquatics with photographic evidence. They showed no interest and took no responsibility. I am now left with a damaged item I bought in good faith as new and a very unhappy child.
They are clearly not interested in good customer service and are now not answering my e-mails. Beware the risk of buying from this company in case anything goes wrong and you are stuck with damaged goods. I am left to seek redress from my credit card company.
AVOID.