ORGANIC AQUA AQUATIC PRODUCTS

DOLLY7's review of Organic Aqua Water Treatment Product

“ORGANIC AQUA AQUATIC PRODUCTS”

Written on: 14/11/2011 by DOLLY7 (2 reviews written)

ORGANIC AQUA CREATES THE BEST WATER QUALITY!
I STOCKED MY BRAND NEW TANK IMMEDIATELY WITH NO LOSSES & ONLY CHANGE WATER ONCE A MONTH!
ORGANIC AQUA PUTS THE MICRO LIFE BACK INTO THE DEAD TAP WATER (SO I HAVE BEEN TOLD)
BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT MY FISH IS HEALTHY & I DON'T HAVE TO SCHLEP WITH WATER CHANGES. AND THE WATER STAYS CLEAR.

I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ALL FISH LOVERS OUT THERE WHO CARES FOR THE HEALTH AND WELL BEING OF THEIR AQUATIC PETS!

I DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT IT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN SHOPS IN AMERICA AS I HAVE TO ORDER ONLINE!

Juzzy12's Response to DOLLY7's Review

Written on: 16/02/2016

I've been using this product now for the past 1yr and I have seen a dramatic change in my water. Filtration has been the in good nik and water changes have been less. My fish looks like it has more colour and plants too. Top notch products.