Amazing Brillianto Splendiferous

Guest's review of Pain Gone TENS Pen

“Amazing Brillianto Splendiferous”

Written on: 23/06/2013

Not only did this amazing device cure all my pain but it also made me 4" taller and irresistible to all woemen - it kills weeds and also irons the lawn.

It's so good that my local Pain Clinic has never heard of it despite it being tested by an Irish Dentist

Theoldfox's Comment

Written on: 13/09/2013

Highly amusing but of little use to those in pain seeking reviews for something that can be trusted. So many false promises in this day and age, You only give a one star rating - have you tried it? I think not, you callous person.

Bustersmum23's Comment

Written on: 16/04/2016

A good friend gave me hers to try and it has helped me so much.
I suffer with acute back pain and whiplash neck and shoulder pain
and for the last week ive been in tears from it every evening,so please do not say such things if you have not really used one.I am going to buy one of my own,but does anyone know what shelf life they have in them?My first time using it on my shoulder blade lasted nearly 8 hours
Very very happy .

Jb40's Comment

Written on: 27/05/2016

Hi,
It says in the leaflet that the lifespan of the paingone pen is 100,000 clicks which is equivalent to approximately 2 years ( depending on how many times a day you use it )
Hope this helps you. Good luck!