Incostress

Guest's review of Incostress

Incostress

“Incostress”

Written on: 23/09/2011

Why hasn't isn't this being sold everywhere. I bought Incostress in Boots. Easy to use, even if you don't leak I would recommend every woman use this to keep the pelvic floor strong.
My doctor had never heard of it and when I showed her, she was in agreement that this medical device is something for all women.
I love the fact I am in control. Incostress is a washable tampon designed for every woman to use.
At first I had problems to keep it in but then my doctor showed me how to do my pelvic floor exercises with this in, and now its perfect.
I wish the girl in Boots had taken the time to explain everything about the product before I bought it. She wasn't up to speed about the product. Happily there is lots of information in the leaflet inside the box which makes it easier.
Overall I am delighted with Incostress and this has actually helped me overcome the embarrassment about my incontinence.