totally conned BEWARE

Guest's review of Consortium Reclaim - www.consortiumreclaim.co.uk

“totally conned BEWARE”

Written on: 25/04/2012

started this in june 2011 by a cold call like some people here was talked into doing a unenforceable credit agreement paid them nearly £900.00. they assured me it would be no win no fee and promised that i would get my money back. anyway they found 3 breaches to contract and as they got no full response from the card company forwarded my case to credit clear services (solicitors) who i had to pay a further £149.00 for them to proceed with my case in december 2011. have now received a letter from them saying no case so am now in debt for £5500.00. have phoned consortium to ask for my money back and they have informed me that as i signed a "disclaimer" i am longer a client of theirs and therefore not entiled to a refund. have explained to them that they did not tell me that it will go to solicitors or i had to pay extra money and as longer a client no refund. i think this is totally unfair as they orginal promised me that i would get my money back no mention if it went to solicitors that i would no longer be their client.
am at my witts end just wished i had looked on this before this all started has anyone got this far and if so any idea of how to tackle them.

Bentimshagpile's Comment

Written on: 27/04/2012

yes i have been scammed aswell,out of £3100.but my coments has bee took off,i telephoned the police the same night,also trading standards consumer direct,my card holder ministry of justice,bbc watchdog and the traders program with dom,nothing has yet been done,and i am afraid in the same predictment as you,sorry hope this helps

Pigginstress's Comment

Written on: 07/02/2013

call your credit card company tell them you wish to claim under consumer credit act 75. also call ministry of justice, i was out of pocket for £4000.00. the company was on longer trading as of nov 2012. i found a notice, it said consortium technology Ltd, which trades as consortium reclaim , dated feb 2011 but at the bottom of the letter it say's copyright 2013. so they have just changed there name a slip up on there part. the lady i talked to said they were looking into the company to try to get some money back for us, but said it unlikely. but they are the same company, they are now in swansea,

Guest's Comment

Written on: 02/05/2012

I two have had problems with this company, please someone stop them they must be rubbing there hands together easy money for them.