Burning skin & blisters!!!!!!

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Clairewx's review of St Tropez Self-Tanning Mousse

St Tropez Self-Tanning Mousse

“Burning skin and blisters!!!!!!”

Written on: 04/05/2013 by Clairewx (1 review written)

It was my little boys christening and I wanted a quick tan! St tropez seemed like the best choice and I bought some gradual build tan! I applied the tan 2 days before the christening and was happy with it, the morning after I woke up with a burnt face and kneck, when I looked in the mirror I was horrified to see it have reacted really bad and the burning spread through out the day, I have a shower to try and wash it off but the burning got worse, it felt like sunburn, my skin then started to blister, especially on my kneck, I rang a doctor and got told I had to be seen straight away, it was a really bad allergic reaction and I had to have anti histamines!! There is nothing on the bottle to say do a tester, and I would NEVER use the product again! Ruined a day for me that I wanted to be special!!!!

• First time

Length of Use

• Mild and nice

Fragrance

• Overnight

Results

8141Lindsay's Response to Clairewx's Review

Written on: 15/05/2013

this is not a review of st moriz,its a review of st tropez tan,2 different brands and makes!