So happy with this product!

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

emma.cahill's review of St Tropez Self-Tanning Mousse

St Tropez Self-Tanning Mousse

“So happy with this product!”

Written on: 03/04/2013 by emma.cahill (1 review written)

Im so happy I finally got to try this bronzing mousse! Im a very fair skinned individual, as in when I get cold you can see every vein in my legs, and seeing perfectly tanned barbie dolls walking around my campus has definitely made me question how comfortable I am about my paleness. I have used the gradual tan lotion and I felt that it did indeed make me orange, so I was hesitant to try something that is more potent. I am amazed with the results. I was particularly excited to be tanned in my creme colored Easter dress. Everyone told me that I looked like I had been in Hawaii for a month. I did have some streaking, but that was from user error (I totally forgot to go over the back of my knee, oops) but that was an easy fix. I love that the color doesn't come off after just one wash and/or shave, which i felt the lotion did. Its also reassuring seeing the color that is coming out of the bottle is a dark brown. There is no hint of orange, so there will be no orange tint to your skin in any way. You do have to vigilant about moisturizing though, but i don't know anyone who would complain about having hydrated skin. I am so happy with this product, and I feel as though one bottle will easily last me at least 3 times as long as the lotions i've used. One pump of this stuff goes such a long way. Due to the fact that i feel it will last me a long time, i'm not too upset about the price either.

• 2-6 months