disaster!

Guest's review of St Tropez Self Tan Spray

St Tropez Self Tan Spray

“disaster!”

Written on: 10/06/2013

Ive been using st moriz and decided to go for st tropez! thought it was amazing for the first 24 hours but then noticed my arms come up in this red bumpy itchy rash! woke up this morning and my backs itching too! So disappointed because I don't have sensitive skin.

• First time

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Fayecaters's Comment

Written on: 01/09/2013

Hi there. I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. My name is Faye. I'm a features writer for the national newspapers and women's magazines. I'd like to do a piece to raise awareness of how common allergies to products like this can be and I was wondering if you would be interested in taking part? If so please contact me. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have without there being any pressure to go ahead with the piece. Thanks, Faye x

Lucy_May's Comment

Written on: 30/12/2013

I've got the same thing, started on my arms and is now around my neck and back. How long did yours last for? Did you go to the doctors?? Thanks, Lucy