Just as good as st tropez

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Guest's review of St Moritz Instant Self Tanning Mousse

St Moritz Instant Self Tanning Mousse

“Just as good as st tropez”

Written on: 03/08/2012

I have been using st tropez for years and loved the tan it gave me but hated the price tag and I found a bottle didn't last that long either.
My cousin suggested I tried st moritz , I gave it a go expecting to hate it, but I was so surprised at results.
I used the dark st moritz tan applying it with a tanning mit , it goes on easily. I apply at night and let develop while I sleep and shower off in the morning. It gives a lovely colour of tan that doesn't look too fake. You have to reapply every 3 days to maintain the tan just as I would with st tropez but the bottle lasts twice as long and at under £3 a bottle it's excellent.
Read lots of reviews saying it turns skin green and makes skin tingle, I have not experienced any of these complaints.
The smell is not that strong, st tropez is much worse my boyfriend moaned at the st tropez smell but doesn't complain when I use st moritz.
It also washes off bed sheets and pyjamas easily. If your looking for a great tan at a cheap price give this a go and at under £3 I don't think you can afford not to.

• 2-6 months