Great last minuite solution...Terrible lasting effects

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Guest's review of St Moritz Instant Self Tanning Mousse

St Moritz Instant Self Tanning Mousse

“Great last minuite solution...Terrible lasting effects”

Written on: 14/04/2012

I used this product as a last minuite solution before a night out when I realised my legs were mighty pale. For how affordable it was I was delighted at how easy it was to apply using an applicator mit, and I was pretty chuffed at how non streaky it was and how natural it looked. It did the trick for the evening. However in the following days it took me to wash off completley I experience an extremly itchy and painful rash from my ankles right up to the tops of my thighs. Not only is it extremly painful and impossible not to itch, I'm now worried about possible scaring. I'm sure this doesnt happen to everyone, it might just happen to me, but I deffinatley would not recommend this to annyone purley based on the fact you could react to it in such a horrific way that I did. I may not have paid a hefty price for this, but I feel like I've payed in much worse ways. Overall, dissapointed. (Also you go out in the rain or get drink spilled on you, you're pretty much screwed if you know what I mean)

• First time

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Guest's Comment

Written on: 25/06/2012

I have the same rash! I can't believe it! I've had it for nearly 3 months now and it won't go away :'( This is the worst tan i've ever used!! BEWARE people!