Best fake tan i've ever used!

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

CosmeticGirlx's review of St Moritz Instant Self Tanning Mousse

St Moritz Instant Self Tanning Mousse

“Best fake tan i've ever used!”

Written on: 27/09/2011 by CosmeticGirlx (1 review written)

Being a lover of self tan I've tried & tested many different brands even paying up to £27 per bottle. A friend recommended me to St. Moriz so i tried it. I bought both the mousse & the tanning mist. I applied the mousse using latex gloves for a streak free finish on my entire body excluding face & neck & used the mist on my face, neck & decolletage. I would advicse people to wear a cosmetic headband to protect my hair from bleaching. Tan comes out instantly & develops after a few hours, best to moisturise, then tan & wear loose clothing whilst tan dries. I use the spray mist everyday now before i apply my makeup so give my face a light tan, just make sure you don't get your face wet once tans applied incase of drip marks! I apply this tan on a sunday & top it up after a few days to keep the same colour. I have told all of my friends about the tan & now they all love it as much as i do, its great value for money with a brilliant outcome. I recommend to anyone who uses self tan. Top marks!

• Over 6 months