Shower tan

• Durability

Mockris's review of ShowerTan

ShowerTan

“Shower tan”

Written on: 11/04/2012 by Mockris (1 review written)

I got my shower tan about a month and a half ago. I've used it about once a week. I like it but it takes practice. They even tell you to practice before you do a tan for any event or anything.

Some key points:
Make sure you read the directions!
Make sure you close the valve! (I forgot the first time and it shot everywhere)
Make sure you rub in the tan afterwares! Very important and if you don't rub it in nicely, it will cause streaks (don't worry it's easy after your first time)
Clean the machine! (that's easy too)

The actual tan solution that comes with it is a clear color so it's not too dark and also whats great is it has NO SMELL. And anyone who fake tans knows the smell of some tanning products suck.

A few times the jets sprayed unevenly but when you rub it in after, it doesn't matter. It also really doesn't stain your bathroom unless you use the bronzer which I have a few times. And even then the bronzer can be wiped off easy.

I think overall it is worth it, you save time and money rather than going to a spray tanning booth. I'm a stay at home mom and do not have the time to run to a tanning salon. I have done them all; spray tanning, gels, lotions, spray guns, ect... in the past and this is pretty easy. I also started using mystic tan brand cartriges which I got online. You can use any brand you like but other brands have that funny smell and the Showertan brand doesn't so it's really up to you. Also, I had a single issue that was very easily fixed, I just wasn't thinking and I emailed the Showertan people and they got back to me right away which is a huge plus! It's hard to find a company that cares like that... Happy tanning!!

• Quite a few times

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Leafgreen's Response to Mockris's Review

Written on: 27/09/2012

After reading your excellent review I also went to this store to buy the ShowerTan. However, I got free shipping which made it much less expensive than at showertan. Also the site had a video which helped me understand how to set it up quickly. Hope that helps.