Why do they re=brand & spoil things?

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Guest's review of LOreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Gel

LOreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Gel

“Why do they re=brand and spoil things?”

Written on: 23/08/2013

I have used L'Oreal's Sublime Bronze Gel for a couple of summers and found it really good, it covered well with very little streaking so on going to buy a new tube I was a little concerned when I noticed it had been re-branded i.e. the packaging had been changed as I have come across this with other products when it hasn't only been the packaging that has changed but the 'revamped' item has also been altered. I should have trusted my instincts, on applying the gel I noticed I couldn't spread the gel out as well as previously and when looking at it the next morning it was horrendous! I had very obviously missed sections and it was so noticeable and long lasting I had to wear trousers for nearly 2 weeks to cover my legs as I was so embarrassed! Like I said, I use fake tan all the time and this has never happened before so it isn't like I didn't apply it properly. WHY DO MANUACTURERS HAVE TO CHANGE THINGS THAT DON'T NEED CHANGING?

• Quite a few times