love it :)

Guest's review of LA Tanning Company Spray Tan System

LA Tanning Company Spray Tan System

“love it :)”

Written on: 19/07/2012

I started spray tanning in February of this year and I must have done at least 60 hours of research before I decided to pick LA TANNING. They had a great offer on at the time which cost me a total of £310 (including VAT) of which it included; HVLP Machine, 4 Litres of solution, marketing posters, preparation leaflets, loyalty cards, 50 pairs of stick feet, 50 paper things, 50 paper thongs and 100 hair nets! I am so happy I decided to go with LA Tanning.. great offers on their website constantly, it's inexpensive which means I make more of a profit and most importantly.. my clients love it!!!! Literally, even the 12% makes them go a beautiful dark colour and the 10% is wonderful for my pale clients as it leaves them with a beautiful sun kissed glow. Even my male clients, who are slightly more inclined not to discussed their false tans, rave about it! Honestly, pick this company girls and you will not regret it!!! Also, no bisuity smell and results can be seen straight away!

• 2-6 months

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Tammy529's Comment

Written on: 07/01/2013

So if I was to buy this kit, do I have to have every % ??? And how many % colours are there ???