DO NOT USE LA TAN!!

• Durability

CasieMarie's review of LA Tanning Company Spray Tan System

LA Tanning Company Spray Tan System

“DO NOT USE LA TAN!!”

Written on: 19/04/2012 by CasieMarie (1 review written)

LA tanning offer lots of good deals but dont be fooled! i spoke to a lovely sales rep who gave me a cheap deal free samples ect fantatsic! so i thought... the next day sat waiting for my delivery until half past 6 when i had 5 clients booked in NO delivery!!! when i rung fuming and wanted to some sort of compensation or the very least an apology!! all i got was a snotty rep who thought it was absolutly no fault what so ever of LA tan and that I should ring the courier who now cannot deliver it for yet another day in total losing me £120 worth of clientel!!!!!
LA tan rep then sniggered down the phone at me and just said well ring back if you need anything!!
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! worst business people I have ever come across strangely enough I will never use this joke of a company again!

• First time

Length of Use

Guest's Response to CasieMarie's Review

Written on: 17/07/2012

I inquired with the company about using Spray Tan LA in my spa. The CEO called me to talk about it and was the rudest person ever and hung up on me. He didn't like that I hadn't studied the email they had sent me, I had only breezed over it. He told me that he didn't need me as a client!