Not the best product on the market

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Caro1's review of Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion

Johnsons Holiday Skin Body Lotion

“Not the best product on the market”

Written on: 02/11/2012 by Caro1 (1 review written)

This went on well & smelled OK. But now I'm looking at the result, I wouldn't buy it again. It's certainly no better than any other fake tan product... and it IS more 'fake tan' than gradual tan. As with so many other fake tanners, the result is very YELLOW - I prefer a less yellow/brown tone, but finding a fake tan that isn't yellow-based is like finding a needle in a haystack. (the best one is Avon 'skin so soft' soft & glow but sadly this has been discontinued). However, if you get on with & usually buy Famous Dave's fair skin & face, the colour of the Johnson's Light is similar, so if you apply the Johnson's VERY CAREFULLY you could save yourself some money here. Anyway - I was surprised to see that the Johnson's one has left my legs looking a bit patchy, even streaky, because it's such a well-established brand. But I've had a good exfoliate, it will wear off in a few days & I'll be handing this one over to a slightly darker-skinned friend! It would suit a blonde who tans easily, but not a dead white person like me.

• First time