DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT YOU WILL GET A BAD RASH.BE WARNED!!

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Guest's review of Garnier Summerbody Moisturising Lotion

Garnier Summerbody Moisturising Lotion

“DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT YOU WILL GET A BAD RASH.BE...”

Written on: 10/08/2013

I bought Garnier Summerbody Moisturising tanning lotion .I applied it on a Friday night and the next day my legs and arms were a beautiful golden colour.Happy days I thought.So the following week after exfoliating and showering I applied this product and I was looking forward to being a golden tan the next day.Yes I was tan but the creases on my arms had a red raw rash with raised bumps.The plot thickens. My neck had what looked like a burn which was in fact an itchy rash.It looked disgusting as though some sort of vampire had been sucking on my neck during the night.I showered and reshowered yet the itch and rash was still there.My neck looked like I had been burnt with a roaring, red hot poker, not a good look if you're going out with your friends that night.It took over a week for the rash to go away.NEVER AGAIN!!!LADIES DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, IT IS NOT WORTH THE PAIN AND AGONY OF A BURNING,ITCHY RASH.

• A couple of times

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

Genieass's Comment

Written on: 13/09/2013

This product gives a great colour........followed by a terrible rash....wonder what the offending ingredient is.