Dark tanning mouse

• Durability

Standox's review of Famous Dave's Moisture Tan

Famous Dave's Moisture Tan

“Dark tanning mouse ”

Written on: 16/05/2013 by Standox (1 review written)

I have tried many fake tan lotions, mouses etc over the past 10 years. One thing was certain - the first applications were always a disaster, streaking, patches etc.

I read reviews of Famous Dave tanning stuff and to be fair it looked as though it was going to beat the rest hands down.

Got three Dark Tanning mouse 200ml bottles. Used the FD tanning mitt.

First off it looks weird, smells a little but not unpleasant.

Started applying and yes it certainly did everything that was promised.

Dried quickly, didn't stain clothing or bedding. Left it 12 hours and showered. To be fair there was some tan coloured run off, but that's because I plastered it on first day.

The colour is exotic brown, the best I've ever had Next day topped up, just coz I could - even better.

No downside to this stuff. Brilliant. And I'm a bloke who likes to spend time in the garden on a sunny day. Awesome!

• 1-4 weeks

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Standox's Response to Standox's Review

Written on: 19/05/2013

Maybe spoke a tad too soon.

After 3 days I have found that my legs have developed a crazy-paving effect. The tan looks like a jigsaw. Maybe it's because I did apply two heavy coats within 3 hours. Nevertheless, I will let it fade and try again in a more subtle manner.

My legs look like that guy from the Fantastic Four - I mean the one where acne wouldn't notice on his skin!!