I truly love this stuff!

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

LucyBadMoccasins's review of Famous Dave's Moisture Tan

Famous Dave's Moisture Tan

“I truly love this stuff!”

Written on: 18/07/2011 by LucyBadMoccasins (1 review written)

I first tried Famous Dave's Moisture Tan a few summers ago when I saw it on Ebay. I was doubtful as to how it would work, because I have tried literally everything and anything under the sun; cheap and expensive. I am middle-aged, pasty white, with some age spots (why lie?), and ran the gamut of results with others...none terribly favorable: Was splotchy and streaky after applying, sticky and couldn't wear clothes right away, stained my sheets, smelled awful, made me look orange like an oompa-loompa, settled in my slight wrinkles and enhanced my age spots, etc.. Just horrible! This stuff worked magic! It went on easily, smell was so slight you barely noticed it, dried quickly and I was able to dress, slept in it and my white sheets weren't stained, and best of all...I looked like I'd spent the weekend in the tropics by the next morning. Of course there is the little prep work that you have to do: Exfoliating, wearing gloves when applying, and taking care around knees, elbows, and feet...but you have to do that with any of them. I promise results that you'll be pleased with. I know I'm satisfied and have been using it faithfully now for years.

• Over 6 months