Best tanning lotion

• Durability

thermans22's review of Famous Dave's Moisture Tan

Famous Dave's Moisture Tan

“Best tanning lotion”

Written on: 22/06/2011 by thermans22 (1 review written)

I have been using Dave's Famous Tanning lotion for over a year now. This is the only tanning product I trust. Just like all tanners, you need to be patient and get the hang of how to put it on properly, but once you get your routine down, it's great! Exfoliating is the key, and after you shower 8 plus hours later, make sure you use lotion to help hold your tan on longer. DO NOT USE PRODUCTS WITH OIL, i have learned this the hard way, because i Used to get really blotchy, finally figuring out that was the reason.

I know a lot of us have problems with are hands and feet, and we get the glove look. I'd like to share what i FINALLY figured out what works for me.. Apply lotion (non oil) I use eucergin to your hands and a little to the wrist area. when you are doing your arms, and the tanner is 'almost' rubbed in, rub your hands, not so much your fingers... there is enough tanner to give your hands some color, and they should not turn orange because of the very little you applied. It will probably take a few times to get it right, but hang in there!

This product does NOT give you the orange appearance..
I completely recommend this product, it's reasonable in price and gives you a beautiful glow.

I hope this helped...