Beautiful glow, disgusting smell!

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

madz77's review of Dove Summer Glow

Dove Summer Glow

“Beautiful glow, disgusting smell!”

Written on: 21/05/2013 by madz77 (2 reviews written)

Dove Summer Glow loses a star, simply due to its horrible stench after 15mins of applying it. I have an olive complexion and use the normal to dark colour. I apply it once or twice a day (a fair amount. Some people make the mistake of applying WAAAY too much and get streaky or patchy). This tanner gives me just what its name states: a very beautiful, golden brown Summer Glow. It doesn't give me much of a tan, but rather a very healthy, natural looking glow instead and I love it! The only times I have ever been streaky or patchy with this is when I don't exfoliate THOROGHLY beforehand, and also, once the tan starts to fade, but it can so easily be fixed. It's easily absorbed into my skin and leaves it feeling extremely soft and moisturised. I also use it ony face. Too bad about the smell though, which lasts forever! Otherwise a great gradual tanner which I use all year round :)

• Quite a few times