Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Shea Butter

ChocolateCookie's review of Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser

“Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Shea Butter”

Written on: 04/07/2012 by ChocolateCookie (8 reviews written)

I was given this cleanser by a friend who had used it previously, but no longer needed it as her skin was no longer dry and I had mentioned that mine was. Prior to using this cleanser, my skin was dry and at times flaky, especially when I awoke every morning despite the fact I cleansed and mositurised day and night. From the first use of Clarins Gentle Cleanser with Shea Butter for Dry or Sensitive Skin I felt and saw an immediate difference to my skin. It was smooth, soft and no longer woke up the next morning to dry, flaky skin. I never thought I would see such a difference in the condition of skin in a day!!

The cleanser is a non foaming cream cleanser with a subtle, soothing smell. It really does feel gentle and non-irrating on the skin (though my skin is not sensitive). I checked out how much it costs as I was wishing to buy again when my current one runs out and found it costs £17.50 which is very expensive for a 125ml cleanser. But in my case, it really works and has improved my dryness totally. Before using this cleanser I tried all sorts of creams and cleansers for dry skin, which some worked, but not long term. But if it was ever at a discounted price I would most definitely stock up on this cleanser. If you suffer from dry, flaky skin and like me have tried and failed with other products. I would recommend you try this cleanser.