definately NOT for sensitive skin!!

Guest's review of Epidermx

Epidermx

“definately NOT for sensitive skin!!”

Written on: 05/04/2013

I purchased this product along with chrysalx and naturederm which in total was very expensive!
Having read all the raving reviews i decided to buy and try both on the face and on my post pregnancy stretch marks!
These products may be "botanical" .. that does not mean that you can't be allergic to them!! I did exactly what it said and washed my face with epidermx starting once daily then increasing to 2 times daily.. it left a weird film feeling on my face and within a few days my skin went from calm to irritating, itchy, blotchy, sore and extremely dry! I am still suffering the repercussions 5 weeks later! I applied the supposedly super rich chrysalyx and naturederm in the hope it would calm my skin but it just made it more itchy.. i developed hives which will not go... and that was just my face!
I applied it to my tummy in exactly the same way.. and, you guessed, the products made my tummy itch and i developed a rash..These products are not suitable for everyone and just because they claim to be natural does not mean that they will work in harmony with your skin especially if you are sensitive.
I have used clean and clear daily exfoliating wash for years and i can say it is 100 times better and a fraction of the cost.!
Dont waste your money on the hype... i am still trying desperately to get my skin to recover.. i really really regret buying this stuff and wish i could get a refund... my face is a mess.. am really debating whether the pictures and testimonials are actually true. Very disappointed and sad.