Driving Eperience

• Facilities

FabRab's review of treatme.net www.treatme.net

“Driving Eperience”

Written on: 11/04/2013 by FabRab (1 review written)

My wife went on this driving experience, she is more daring than me. We went a long not knowing what to expect. She was booked into drive 2 different cars. The 1st one was the Lamborghini, silver in colour. After her saftey briefing, of she went. She said the instructors were friendly and more frightened than her advising her to slow down. I took pictures as she flew past.
Her only complaint... typical woman, the car was not blue in colour.
Well I could not wait for her turn in the Ferrari, it was red but hey ho.
Off she went to meet another instructor. While she was getting fasterned in I spoke to the spectators and the other people waitin to drive. All very friendly. It was getting late now as it was 5:15 pm.
She took off and she was the only one on the track. I watched with excitment. She finally came in and the last one was another girl. She said it was the best as the gears were on the , what i could understamd , a rod lick the indicators. She was so happy. When we were finished we were given a free Off road 4 x 4 Jeep experince on the other track I sat in the back and i was scared.
A great day out and i had a great experience and i was a spectator. They even done passengers rides with experience drivers if you were young .had no licience or was just want a good experience
Rab and Angela x