Misleading information on website

• Facilities

samliane's review of Into The Blue www.intotheblue.co.uk

“Misleading information on website”

Written on: 01/07/2012 by samliane (1 review written)

I purchased a photography safari experience day and checked out availability with the venue given on the webpage as suggested before i booked. When my husband registered the voucher we discovered that the experience was nothing to do with the venue given on the webpage but a seperate company. When we tried to book a date with this other company we were told there was only one date (midweek in september) and there wouldn't be any more until next year. The voucher should not have been offered for sale as the details had not been checked by this company. When i tried to explain this to intothe blue it took 3 days and many phone calls to get it resolved. As i couldn't have what i had bought i thought it would be easy to get my money back so that i could book the experience directly with the provider on a date i had already checked out. However i was treated as if i was the one in the wrong and that it was somehow my fault that i couldn't book the date and i had to wait to email the MD as i wasn't able to speak to him and see if he thought i should have a refund! Bad customer service, even though after a few emails i did manage to get my money back.