Driveme Driving Experiences www.driveme.co.uk Review

• Facilities

marcusmiller's review of Driveme Driving Experiences www.driveme.co.uk

“I booked this a service called 'Sportscar Blast with...”

Written on: 14/12/2012 by marcusmiller (2 reviews written)

I booked this a service called 'Sportscar Blast with Free Passenger Ride' for my sister and her partner. The idea being that my brother in law (to be) could drive and my sister could have the passenger ride. Sounds simple?

Well, treatme.net noticed that I had written on the gift card 'To Amy & Luke' and called me tell me it was for one person only. They then put me through to an operator to arrange something different. There were no alternatives for two people so I asked for a refund.

This is where it gets unbelievable.

They would not give me a full refund. Despite the fact the product is misleadingly named and described and told me I would be charged a £25 cancellation fee.

Now, was I not cancelling due a mistake on my part, I was calling due to the misleading way this product was sold and they wanted to charge me £25 and not process my refund for a month.

When I explained this was due to a mistake with the copy of their website the customer service lady just kept repeating 'this in in our terms and conditions, you agreed to our terms and conditions'. There was no attempt to see my point of view and the approach and attitude was downright rude.

I strongly suggest that you avoid this company and use one of the companies with good reviews (I see I am far from the only person to complain about the business practices of this organisation).

Dreadful, misleading and rude - avoid.

• Facilities