Terrible

• Facilities

Guest's review of Driveme Driving Experiences www.driveme.co.uk

“Terrible”

Written on: 29/11/2012

Given that my driving experience was booked for me with Dunsfold Park in mind (the only remotely convenient circuit), would it not have been pertinent for them to point out that it is shut for six months of the year? And even if they hadn't, they could have been flexible extending the time period of the 'treat'. But no, it's all about the revenue, and they insist I pay to extend it. Not good. Not good at all.

And the worst thing is, it puts me in a difficult position given that it's a present, and I want to go through with it for the people who gave it to me, but now really don't want to give them a penny of my money.

Valrobbo's Comment

Written on: 04/12/2012

Know just how you feel! Similar experience with Activity Superstore. In my view, these intangible "gift experiences" are just a "rip off experience"!!