False Advertising - Poor customer service a WASTE of ££££

• Facilities

Cedric05's review of Driveme Driving Experiences www.driveme.co.uk

“False Advertising - Poor customer service a WASTE of...”

Written on: 08/11/2012 by Cedric05 (1 review written)

I am one to give a company the benefit of the doubt if they make a mistake or admit to false advertising and correct themselves by making things right.
In this case the DRIVEME.NET customer service actually told me I needed to pay more money to extend my voucher when they had stated WE RUN ON SATURDAYS, and certain Sundays depending on the venue.
When I called up to finally book they admitted they only ran 1 or 2 Saturdays a month.

I only bought the experience for Saturdays as I live in London and would have to drive out and spend the night for a nice getaway. They in fact told me sorry we are only running one Saturday this month? and next month only 2 Saturdays. We can offer you a down grade from the Lamborghini to and Audi if you want for the same price, OR
you can pay 25£ extra and extend your voucher to find a Saturday we run....which from what I could see was never going to happen.

Please don't' waste your time or money on this company or TREATME.NET as the correspondence was not only rude but very unhelpful and when you spend 150£ on something you would hopefully expect better treatment!

• Facilities