Total rip off!!!

• Facilities

Diane1964's review of Driveme Driving Experiences www.driveme.co.uk

“Total rip off!!!”

Written on: 30/06/2012 by Diane1964 (3 reviews written)

Bought my husband an Aston Martin driving experience for his 50th birthday which cost me 160 pound and all I can say is that it was a total rip off!! Had to pay another 35 pound for a usb stick with filming of his drive because they wouldn't believe me that I'd already paid for it which was included in the 60 pound photo upgrade that I bought at time of purchase along with the 99 pound for the drive. It wasn't a proper track just a disused airfield and the 6 laps were too short. The instructor was very unpleasant which made my husband uneasy .If you are thinking of buying this for anyone then all I can say is don't bother its a waste of time and money!!!

• Facilities

Reidybib's Response to Diane1964's Review

Written on: 04/02/2014

Very useful was thinking of purchasing a driving experience but will look elsewhere

Diane1964's reply to Reidybib's Comment

Written on: 04/02/2014

You are doing the right thing by looking elsewhere as in sure there are better companies out there who wont tip you off or disappoint you