AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

• Facilities

ComplainingStudent's review of Driveme Driving Experiences www.driveme.co.uk

“AVOID AT ALL COSTS!”

Written on: 19/05/2012 by ComplainingStudent (1 review written)

I bought a photoshoot voucher for my bet friend for Christmas for £25. I has to call no less than 8 times to book my experience day. Once it was booked I was told I had to pay a £50 bookin fee which was not written in any terms and conditions, but was told it was fully refundable.
The day arrived and I gave 2 hours to make my journey. Unfortunately we go stuck in a traffic Jane due to an accident. I called ahead to explain we would be late and was told not to worry. Upon arriving I was then told I had missed my appointment and was to pay a £250 charge, including my deposit!!!
I am a student and a day that was meant I cost £25 for my mate for Christmas has ended up costin me £275 and leaving me without a student loan for the rest of the term. I called treat me to complain and was shot back down an told they were within their rights! How they can charge ten times the amount of my original voucher is completely beyond me. I feel completely taken advantage of as I was never shown any terms or conditions, and I am now skint. Thanks a lot!!
The worst day of my life, not one good thing to say.
USE A DIFFERENT COMPANY!!