Not got customer interest at heart.

• Facilities

Guest's review of Driveme Driving Experiences www.driveme.co.uk

“Not got customer interest at heart.”

Written on: 03/06/2011

I work for a large organisation and know how the system of looking after your customers work. I had an alarming call from my bank when i was out of the country to advise me someone was using my card - i had notified them before i left i would using it abroad so they would not cancel it. So when someone was internet shopping with my card when i was out the country automatically alerted the bank and they were kind enough to contact me. Turns out it was an ex-partner. When i said an e-mail to treat me explaining the situation and posistion i was in. He had been buying himself lots of lovely things with my money hiding my bank statements and deleting my e-mails from my account. I explained all of this to treat me and even explained i did not care for a refund i just wanted to make sure it was not used! So the bank details that were used were mine all the details were mine BUT the voucher for his lovely experience day was in his name? It could not be cancelled. My bank can obviously refund me money the police can obviously treat this as fraud but HE can still use this voucher? Makes no sense! So thanks treatme for your kindness and understanding thanks for NOTHING!