Written on: 07/08/2012 by SLB11
-greeted on entry, everything explained.
-managed to get a free upgrade (not sure why!)
-friendly and helpful staff
-driving experience was amazing, & instructor was good too.
- Booking your day is just the start, they offer every 'extra' imaginable to squeeze as much cash out of you as possible!
- My voucher was for a weekday experience, when calling to book, I had to pay an extra £25 to use my experience on a weekend, even though they don't open on weekdays! my fault or there's?.. I still had to pay the extra fee.
- After you've checked it its a case of waiting around for over half an hour, waiting for your name to be called out, they don't use a tannoy/megaphone so its difficult to hear them calling the names out.
- paid £35 for the dvd on memory stick, was so excited to see the footage, went to the dvd desk just to check it had recorded properly, only to be told it didnt record.. the guy then made a fast exit leaving me with a young girl to issue my refund... not a happy bunny.
- the prices for the photographs are steep, £25 for a 10x8 print, or 35 for images on disc. Being a photographer myself I can see these shots were unedited jpegs straight out of camera, he needed to use a fast shutter speed and the framing could have been better.
Overall a great experience, I would highly recommend. Just make sure you take plenty of money with you because your going to need it!
As rated by real users
"Awesome Experience and trouble..." Read More
"Treat me, silverstone flying e..." Read More
"Radical !!" Read More
"Worst company i have ever come..." Read More
"Fabulous party organisers " Read More