Written on: 17/08/2012 by Drakien (1 review written)
Time2Move are awful, and here's why:
1. Constantly arrange viewings with prospective buyers for the property I live in, at short notice, in violation of my contract.
2. Fail to turn up for said viewings, leaving prospective buyers hanging around outside my front door, ringing my doorbell.
3. Let themselves in to my property whenever they feel like it, regardless of whether I'm home or not.
4. Left a window open during one of their unscheduled, unannounced visits. When I came home I thought there'd been a break-in.
5. Are rude and unprofessional on the phone.
6. Took months to arrange for structural damage to the property's roof to be fixed.
Avoid like the plague. No wonder they can't sell my property.
As rated by real users
"Quick, simple and easy" Read More
"Fantastic value for Money" Read More
"Service was polite, courteous ..." Read More
"I wouldn't waste your time." Read More
"Melissa....friendly helpful an..." Read More