LANDLORDS BEWARE - BATH BRANCH

Encantada's review of Martin and Co - www.martinco.com

“LANDLORDS BEWARE - BATH BRANCH”

Written on: 02/03/2013 by Encantada (1 review written)

I have only owned these 4 properties for a year, as I lost both my parents, so it was a trying time at best, but this company did not help, instead over a course of 6 weeks when I couldn't cope much longer, my probate team took over dealing with them and in that time they invoiced my probate team with roughly 15 different bills invoices, saying they did not generate them, throughout the year the bills that were coming in, were incredible, to add fuel to fire, they kept my rental monies back for days on end, wouldn't answer emails for a few days, even when I tried to get another management company to take over they wouldn't comply with them by not answering their emails or acknowledging them when I tried to switch, even though I did not have a contract with them as my parents had one with back in 2007, they were still trying to tie me to them. I have never known such an unprofessional company as these, rude, even my probate team could not get them to be reasonable. Still fighting with them now, I am absolutely disgusted and I would urge anyone thinking of dealing with this Branch to think again if you don't want lots of bills, and your money to be kept back for days on end.