Renting doesn't have to be complicated!

nomiton's review of LettingaProperty.com - www.lettingaproperty.com

“Renting doesn't have to be complicated!”

Written on: 23/08/2013 by nomiton (1 review written)

As I tenant who has suffered at the hands of high street letting agents charging insane fees for useless services, lettingaproperty.com was an incredible breath of fresh air! I spoke to an adviser who set me up and account and passed on my details, within 24 hours I had met the landlord and reached a deal. It felt great not to have hard selling agents showing you around a flat. It was up to the landlord to decide how far he wanted to go with running background and credit checks so I wasn't bombarded with a list of fees for dubious admin tasks. Creating a tenancy agreement from a template really isn't that hard, or expensive!

lettingaproperty.com is NOT an annoying 3rd party like most agents, it's just a useful service that has created a happy tenant and landlord.

• Rent Property

Used to

Lettingaproperty.com's Response to nomiton's Review

Written on: 31/10/2013

Dear Tenant,

We are always pleased to hear from tenants and get their side to our service experience.

We understand that time is precious to tenants, so getting a tenant inquiry over to the landlord in real time and with information that is both useful to both parties is important. So glad we could help and hope you are enjoying your time at the property.

Thanks again for your feedback.

The Team at Lettingaproperty.com