A fantastic way to let out your property with peace of mind

Welham07's review of LettingaProperty.com - www.lettingaproperty.com

“A fantastic way to let out your property with peace of...”

Written on: 15/09/2011 by Welham07 (1 review written)

I decided to rent out my property myself, after receiving ridiculous quotes from estate agents. Wary of being burnt I was keen to find a full service provider, without the over heads. After some research I decided on Lettingaproperty.com after reading a very positive review by a journalist. They have not disappointed.
They provide everything a landlord needs, different package options and one including a reasonable rent collection service with guarantee (yet to be tested!). They are available for support, either by email or by phone, whenever needed.
lettingaproperty.com can provide everything from marketing to gas safety certificates to referencing at a price that came in at 10% of the estate agent quotes (I used the platinum package).
I cannot fault their service so far and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them above using standard estate agents.

• Rent-Out Property