express estate agency

Guest's review of Express Estate Agency - www.expressestateagency.co.uk

“express estate agency”

Written on: 23/06/2013

Liked the team. Ed Shaw worked hard to keep be informed of the progress even though I am particularly difficult to contact with my job. He user his experience to explain the likely outcome of my decisions. This enabled me to make clear informed decisions. His patience and professional approach were invaluable. The experience was relatively stress free and , despite some last minute hitches, Ed ensured I exchanged by my target date! The only I didn't like was feeling pressured to sign at the first contact and not being told the cost until the last minute. I think it is bad practice not to leave the customer to digest the information before signing when you are talking about fees of 4k. I didn't like being passed too different people and each stage of the process however Ed who handled the completion saved the day. Generally positive experience.

• Sell Property