Written on: 23/08/2011
This is a warning mainly to all Landlords who are seriously considering to use this Agents.... PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Very umproffesional staff and cunning in all their terms and condition.
- Your Deposit is paid almost 2 months after tenants moves in.
- Their fees are not what they say
- Rent Payments are always late... you could be waiting 2 months in some cases.
- There moto "Customers come last, they come first"
- Response time is abismal, they say 24hrs you could be waiting a week for a call back.
- Different departments but same people behind the phone, lying about the status of your property or money.
- No Piece of mind.. you chase them practically every month when it comes
- Bogus statements are sent to you to keep you quiet for a few more days.
- They keep your money for 14 days to gain interest before sending to you.
The list goes on, DSJ are a complete waste of time and cowboys all the way... STAY AWAY
Right now I am looking for a way to cancel my terms with them and veryhappy to take any loss in process. The heart and head ache is not worth the hassle.
As rated by real users
" ,Seamless Team Effort " Read More
" Good, but with limitations! " Read More
Written by Area_Bass
" Avoid avoid avoid. There are good estate agents out there. " Read More
" Terrible agents " Read More
" AVOID AT ALL COSTS " Read More