Written on: 23/08/2011
This is a warning mainly to all Landlords who are seriously considering to use this Agents.... PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Very umproffesional staff and cunning in all their terms and condition.
- Your Deposit is paid almost 2 months after tenants moves in.
- Their fees are not what they say
- Rent Payments are always late... you could be waiting 2 months in some cases.
- There moto "Customers come last, they come first"
- Response time is abismal, they say 24hrs you could be waiting a week for a call back.
- Different departments but same people behind the phone, lying about the status of your property or money.
- No Piece of mind.. you chase them practically every month when it comes
- Bogus statements are sent to you to keep you quiet for a few more days.
- They keep your money for 14 days to gain interest before sending to you.
The list goes on, DSJ are a complete waste of time and cowboys all the way... STAY AWAY
Right now I am looking for a way to cancel my terms with them and veryhappy to take any loss in process. The heart and head ache is not worth the hassle.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Give branch appear disengaged " Read More
" Charge you for there failure...and then take you to court " Read More
Written by buster100
" Don't use the High Street agents " Read More
" Excellent experience as a landlady with Leaders " Read More
" Completely avoid " Read More